[Moo] Upcoming Massaponax Demo - FYI

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 20:02:05 PST 2009

The school is at:
8201 Jefferson Davis Highway
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

Here's a Google maps link:
_http://maps.google.com/places/us/fredericksburg/jefferson-davis-hwy/8201/-m
assaponax-high-school_
(http://maps.google.com/places/us/fredericksburg/jefferson-davis-hwy/8201/-massaponax-high-school)

We can start setting up at 9 am in the Cafeteria.  The demo will begin  at
10 am.  Fighting will commence around Noon.  After that, the demo  will
continue as long as we have interested spectators, but not last past  4.  As
food comes in, we will be taking our share and setting it  aside.

The teacher is looking for permission regarding a combat archery
demonstration, but I don't think that it will happen.  If you have any CA  equipment,
please bring it, but expect to leave it in your vehicle if  necessary.

We have marshals, but are looking for more fighters.

Several static displays are planned, but there is room for more!

Siegfried

In a message dated 12/8/2009 11:22:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,