[Moo] Fwd: achery practice

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:53:11 PST 2009

  There is this mundane fellow named Justin who works with me, he is an avid
hunter. He was complaining that there is no place near him that does natural
archery and he drives to Manassas to use the Bull Run indoor range. He
said they don't have anyone on staff there to show him what to do. He used
to shoot with a compound but decided he was a big boy and took off the
training wheels. I am going to let him know when the barony shoots at Bull
Run during the winter but I want to be certain I don't tell him the wrong
thing. I am certain that there are plenty of folks who will be happy to help
him if he shows up at a baronial shoot. He says he can hit a pie plate at 30
yards consistantly and he shoots about a dozen arrows every day. Justin is
not comfortable enough with the longbow to hunt with it yet. He also said he
has a 60# longbow but his arrows are too light for the bow and they wobble
alot. He got aluminum arrows online from 3rivers or Cabellas when he bought
his longbow. He was thinking of getting a new bow or new arrows. I said new
arrows would be cheaper but he said, yea but I like buying new bows. LOL, he
sounds like he will fit right in.

Marcolo