[Moo] Marshall Class at Ponte Alto practice this Sunday (2/8) at 1:30pm

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Feb 2 22:11:57 PST 2009

Thanks to the generosity of Turgeis, we will be able to provide the
Marshalling Class this Sunday (2/8) at the Ponte Alto practice
starting at 1:30pm.

If you are interested in becoming a warranted marshall, you need to
first take this class (and then do your MIT events) -- or if you
simply want to become a better fighter by better understanding the
rules of the list and more of the workings of heavy fighting in the
SCA -- then we urge you to come out and join us on Sunday.

The Indoor Ponte Alto Practice/Social is held at the Lemon Road
Elementary School (7230 Idylwood Road, Falls Church, VA).  There is a
room for those interested in pursuing A&S activities, and we will be
going out for food afterwards.

We look forward to seeing folks!

Maximillian Von Halstern