[Moo] Ymir

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Feb 11 09:52:31 PST 2009

Greetings!

For those of you traveling to Ymir this weekend we will have our
pavilion up and I am told warm beverages will be served inside!  Please
feel free to come by and visit, or stay the whole day.

I will be giving gift baskets to the new Baronage of Windmaster's Hill
and Sacred Stone.  If you have anything you wish to contribute it needs
to be to me by noon on Friday, or given to me first thing Saturday
morning.  For those of you who have contributed items, it was greatly
appreciated.

On a side note, Flaithri will not be holding rapier practice this Sunday
at the Sudentorre Practice.  We are staying for the weekend to have some
much needed family time.  See you on Tuesday and the weekend after that!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen