[Moo] baronial progress

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Feb 20 08:14:17 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness!

We have finally pulled together a schedule for the next couple of
months.  With soccer season starting up in March some of these may
change or one of us may be in attendance, depending on the game
schedule.

On April 5th will be the next baronial day.  We are currently looking
for a site to have this activity.  If you have any suggestions please
let us know so that a site can be secured.  Sites for Baronial days
should be a place where fighter practice can be held as well as have
enough hang out space for projects and a meeting.

With 2 events in the next 2 months, we are looking for award
recommendations.  If you know of a deserving member of the populace who
will be at either Defending the Gate or Out of the Darkness please let
us know soon.  In August will be Baronial Birthday, and November Holiday
Faire, also with courts.

As always please feel free to contact us at anytime with suggestions or
comments.  We are here to serve.

Yours,
Flaithri and Rhonwen

March
4       Baronial meeting Manassas
7       KASF
8       Traveling meeting at Sir Cian and Viscount Catherine's house,
in Stafford, VA
10  	  AI meeting
14/15   Work day at our house, dependent on weather...(inventory,
cleaning, 		painting...)
21      TyD B-day
22      Mary Washingtom Ren Club Dinner
28      DtG

April
1       Baronial Meeting
5       Baronial Day/Traveling Meeting (place TBD)
7       Sudentorre Meeting
25      Out of Darkness

May
6    	   Baronial Meeting