[Moo] Asking the obvious

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Mon Feb 2 14:38:11 PST 2009

Well when all else fails going with where the moss grows won't always
work... if you are near a wet source the moss will grow on any side that has
more water hitting it.... hum let me think. If it's sunny going with a stick
in the ground and watching for a few hours the shadow will tell you were the
sun is and from there you can tell directions (but if it is overcast that
will not help much) or wait for night and the stars to come out or the moon
to rise. -Jaz