[Moo] Are you going to KASF?!

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:01:02 PST 2009

I'm going. I'll be in my first Persona Pentathlon.

Amie Sparrow

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:26:24 -0500From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Are you going to KASF?!

Good greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach, from your artistic and eager Baroness.

The Kingdom Arts and Sciences Faire is less than a month away!  Do you have your displays together?  I hope many of you will join me and our Baronial Arts and Sciences Champion, Lady Ceit MacEwan, for this fine event.  Her Highness Esa will be in attendance as well, and is looking forward to seeing so many talented artisans in one place.

Ceit will be entering the Baronial A&S Champion competition.  I will be displaying my embroidery, stained glass, and scribal work.  There are many talented people in our great lands, and I hope many of you will come and display your work with us.

There are quite a few classes being offered on many varied subjects.  One of these classes is from our very own Signore Dante di Pietro on Italian Rapier.  Plus there will be a performance by the Barony’s commedia troupe “I Tori”.

For those more competitive souls out there never fear!  There are quite a few competitions being held and a complete listing of these is on the KASF website at http://www.kasf2009.com/

So who’s going!!

Yours,
Rhonwen