[Moo] Newcomer's Hafla - May 17 2009

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Sat Feb 28 01:45:52 PST 2009

If we did one candle for every year we could have our own little
bonfire to dance around!

:)

The Newcomers Hafla sounds great- and now there's no way I can forget
the date!

-Rowan B.

On Feb 27, 2009, at 10:18 AM, Marcolo DelMare wrote:

> Happy Birthday, maybe we can stick a candle in your baklava. :)

Whenever you hear that someone else has been successful, rejoice.
Always practice rejoicing for others--whether your friend or your
enemy. If you cannot practice rejoicing, no matter how long you live,
you will not be happy.

-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, "Transforming Problems Into Happiness"