[Moo] Asking the obvious

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Mon Feb 2 17:23:56 PST 2009

Don't you just love to write those moments in stories? I think right now Myle and I have been writting just that kind of moment for an online RPG that is going on. I think someone is going to realize they asked for way too much. In the mean time.. Well you could have them try the compass only to find ... damn oddly everytime so and so moves so does the needle... oh hell we are screwed.... hehehehehe. -Jaz