[Moo] Spear Training Class this Sunday at Ponte Alto Practice

Max Nelson maxntropy at mac.com
Fri Jan 2 14:40:12 PST 2009

Due to popular demand (and the need to enhance the spear fighting
corps of the Northern Army of Atlantia), we will be teaching a Spear
Training Class this Sunday during the 1:30pm to 4:30pm Sunday Practice/
Social in Ponte Alto.

Anyone interested in learning spear technique and application is
welcome to attend, and anyone and everyone who is willing to bring a
spear or three along for use during the class is asked to do so.

The Indoor Practice/Social is held at the Lemon Road Elementary School
(7230 Idylwood Road, Falls Church, VA).  There is a room for those
interested in pursuing A&S activities, and we will be going out for
food afterwards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at maxntropy at att.net
.

In service,