[Moo] Feast Hall Set-up for 12th night

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 16:50:38 PST 2009

Greetings to the fine people in the Barony of Stierbach.

Come this Saturday, we will be celebrating 12th Night in the Canton of Sudentorre.  I hope everyone is making plans to attend this fine gathering of the Kingdom of Atlantia.

I am in need of help in setting up the Feast Hall.  This task will take place while the last Court of the day is underway.

-  We will need to place 40 tables for seating.
-  After that, tablecloths will need to be placed on each table
-  Banners will need to be hung
-  Trestle Tables will need to be set up for Royals
    --  Dinnerware will need to be set out for Royals

It doesn't sound like much, but it will take time and a little rearranging might take place.  The idea is to get it all set up and ready to go long before court ends.  If we can do that, we can also take down and clean up the other side of the Hall and get it ready for the Ball to take place after Feast.

Once Court is over,  I need lovely strong men to gather up the thrones from Court and take them to the Feast Hall.  There will be HRM's and HRH's thrones (total 4), and our very own B&B's chairs (2).  The four remaining spots will be filled with "guests" and as of today, I don't have names of who those will be.  By Saturday, I will know...grin.

So, if you were wondering just how you could help out in a small but very important way for 12th night, please consider this task.  I will not turn away offers of help.  Many hands make light work.

YIS,
Cairistiona