[Moo] A 12th Night thank you

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 12:54:00 PST 2009

I would like to thank everyone who helped make Twelfth Night a  success.  The
list is long, and I apologize to those individuals that have  slipped my mind.

First, and foremost, Seretai Ghurban, who was my right hand, and organized
the huge mix of activities throughout both halls and beyond.

Master Tirloch of Tallaght and his staff.  Everything I tasted was  delicious
despite some trying circumstances.

Baroness Cairistiona de Coueran, who designed, organized and directed the
feast hall decorations.

Lady Gwyneth MacDonagh, who ran the front Gate and endured my  meddling.

Mistress Cassandra Arabella Giordani kept the web site remarkably up to
date.  It seemed that I only needed to think about getting information up,  to
find that it was already there.

Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder took reservations, and a whole lot more.
Keeping the on-line seating chart organized was a task unto itself.

Lady Brighid inghean Ioain did a lovely job keeping our merchants informed
and organized.

Lady Alienor de Bathe kept the dance going throughout the day.  I  regret
that we had to kick you out after only a few sets.

Lady Blitha of Wolfhou created the majority of the decorations, and helped
people with the loaner garb.

Mistress Graidhne ni Ruaidh ran children's activities non-stop.

Lord Bertran de Saint-Jean and his security staff helped me have no worries
about those site restrictions.

Baroness Kristin Ailbe Anmclaid, my royalty liason who made (along with
Gwyneth) all that wonderful food in both the Royal and Staff rooms.

Duchess Kyneburh Boithuile made all 800 site tokens.

Marina Wymarc coordinated making the half-mile of woven token cords.

Lady Bianca da Bari for finding and organizing all those feast  servers.

Mistress Sunniva Kyrre stepped up at the last minute and found retainers  and
thrones for their Highnesses from the East.

My daughters Rose, Susan who kept safe and out of trouble, and helped load
and unload from home, and at the site.

My son Richard walked me through most of my rounds and stepped and fetched
during a very long day.

There were several households without which, this event could not have  been
completed.

House Wolfhou (and their hordes of minions).
The Wymarcs
Sir Richard  Gilchrest's household
House Wulfshaven

Thank you to Baron Fluathri and Baroness Rhonwen and the entire populaces  of
Stierbach, Sudentorre and Abhain Iarthar.

Of course, Their Royal Majesties and Highnesses who were willing to work
with my (very) tight schedule.

I would like to thank everyone who attended.  I am continually amazed  at how
many people stay to help at the end of events.  There must have been  over a
hundred people cleaning, sweeping and clearing through to the very  end.

Finally, my wife Elizabeth for keeping me sane during a hectic month.

Thank you all

Siegfried McClure

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)