[Moo] Newsletter input

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Mon Jan 19 16:19:31 PST 2009

As the January issue is about to go to the web (rather late, for which I do apologize), it's time to gear up for the February issue.  I plan on filling it with good things from Twelfth Night: recipes, court reports, thank yous, etc.  If you would like to submit anything to the newsletter, even if it's not about 12th Night, please do so by end of day Saturday, January 24th.

Thank you!
~Bianca

ps: after a trip to London last month, I now have about 200 pictures of the Oxburgh Hangings from the V&A and about 100 pics of the medieval tile floor at Westminster Abbey.  Unless folks volunteer their own pictures for cover art, you'll be seeing a rather lot of those 300 pictures... ;)

Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia

'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'