[Moo] Stierbach's Sterling VA Open House Pot Luck

David Conlon dconlon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:35:08 PST 2009

This is the last Open House before Sofia and I venture off to battle the barbarian hordes from the western part of the known world at the battefield in Atenveldt called Estrella. 02/26/2009

We will be having a pot luck so bring whatever you would like over to the Monday night.  There will be all sorts of crafting, armoring, and practice if anyone wishes.

Hope to see everyone here.

-Eldrid

There will be no more open houses in the month of February.  We will start again 03/02/2009