[Moo] UMW Ren dinner

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 12:13:15 PST 2009

Ooooh, sign us up!
  Reinmar & Alienor
 Love Conquers All

________________________________
From: "TheWolfhou at aol.com" <TheWolfhou at aol.com>
To: watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; moo at stierbach.org
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:10:15 AM
Subject: [Moo] UMW Ren dinner

Greetings all,

The Mary Washington Ren Club thinks they have arrangements underway for their annual Renaissance Dinner at UMW. This information is still not finalized, but I wanted to give you a heads up for planning. Save sunday, March 22, 6pm (dinner at 7, followed by dancing). Cost should be $15. They enjoy our pressence, and will need assistance with the dancing and music afterwards.

--Blitha of Wolfhou