[Moo] Kiln for sale (If you don't make Viking beads, you can ignore this post)

John Fulmer fulmerjd at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 05:36:50 PST 2009

how much?

--- On Sat, 1/24/09, Aimee Kratts <troenwolf at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Aimee Kratts <troenwolf at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Moo] Kiln for sale (If you don't make Viking beads, you can ignore this post)
To: "moo list" <moo at stierbach.org>
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 2:56 PM

#yiv1198645068 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1198645068 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Hi,

I'm selling my kiln that I bought to anneal lampwork beads...and then never used. My husband has requested that I get rid of it because clearly I'm not going to ever use it.

Someone in the barony had told me they were interested in a kiln back in October but I don't remember who it was. I hope you're on Moo. I'll be posting the kiln on Craig's List tonight. I've also put the details on my live journal, which you can view here:

http://vikingsparrow.livejournal.com/

I'll cross post to MR because I know that there are beaders in the northern baronies in Maryland, too.

Thanks,

Aimee

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.  Check it out.