[Moo] Thanks to all those who participated in the Interkingdom Fighter Practice!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Jan 25 21:13:58 PST 2009

I just wanted to thank all those who took the time to travel, train,
teach, fight, and support today's Interkingdom Fighter Practice in
Caer Adamant.

Even though we had a number of late cancellations, we had 70 fighters
in attendance (with a great mix from both principal kingdoms); a
tremendous amount of training, learning, fighting and mixing of skills
and styles; and from what I hear, folks had a pretty good time.  Our
hosts in the ambulance squad thought we were great (and apparently are
looking to have us back soon) -- and we even had a great time down the
block at dinner.

For everyone who participated in helping get folks there; making the
fighting so broad, deep, and successful; helping teach what they know;
and making the day itself happen.... you all have my great thanks (and
I believe similar appreciation from all those in attendance who have
already begun the calls for a repeat in a few months -- we'll try to
make that happen and will keep all y'all informed as to when and where
the Spring one might be held).

In service,

Maximillian Von Halstern

PLEASE FORWARD TO LISTS AND INDIVIDUALS AS APPROPRIATE