[Moo] UMW Ren dinner

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 09:20:06 PST 2009

This annual event of the U of Mary Washington  Ren Club is a fun  event... I w
ill get the mailing address from Brad (president of the club) so you  can
mail in reservation... but I will also tell him, so you 2 will be on the  list!
--Blitha
(ps, if you 2 wish to crash here that night, you are welcome. The kids are
gone and the house has lots of spare bedrooms. I will even turn the heat on in
them ;)

In a message dated 1/26/2009 3:13:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,