[Moo] King's Assessment 2009

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Mon Jul 6 13:53:35 PDT 2009

http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/ka.htm

This link will bring you to the auction that is being held this
weekend at Kings Assessments. There is quite a lot of talent being
auctioned off at tiny prices for each raffle ticket.
You don't have to be there to win and you can, in most cases, schedule
your "session" to fit your schedule. And it isn't just for the Heavy
weapons folks or the Rapier folks.  There is a long list of Artisans
willing to sit down with you and share their knowledge on a personal
one on one basis. (Just scroll down until you find a "class" that
appeals to you.)

I am offering classes in either learning how to tie silk knots between
those beads in order to make beautiful necklaces and bracelets or a
"class" where I will answer any question you may have about being
Queen of Atlantia and what that really entails, most of the
romanticism aside. :)

In any case, the money goes to a good cause. Atlantia has probably the
smallest travel stipend of any of the kingdoms, and we all know how
much gas costs these days! The other good thing about the Travel Fund
is, if I remember correctly, that any monies raised for it that do not
get used with the current reign gets rolled into the following reign.
So you aren't supporting just Logan and Esa, but Vlad and Karissa
too!  Most Kingdoms have a full time Officer that deals with Fund
Raising, so most Monarchs don't have to worry about this on top of all
the other things that you have the responsibility for when you win
Crown Tourney- we aren't one of those Kingdoms. So help out and make
life a little easier for everyone. Remember, the King and Queen can't
visit you if They can't put gas in Their car to get them to your
event. :)

In any case, each ticket costs $2.00- you spend that on soda each day.

Personally, I'm tempted to buy raffle tickets for an hour of pewter
casting lessons!

cheers!

Rowan B.

Brute force, no matter how strongly applied, can never subdue the
basic human desire for freedom and dignity. It is not enough, as
communist systems have assumed, merely to provide people with food,
shelter and clothing. Human nature needs to breathe the precious air
of liberty.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama