[Moo] FW: [MR] Rapier Guards Requested for Pennsic

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jul 17 03:21:57 PDT 2009

To the Great Baronies of Atlantia does Lord Christopher MacConing send
greetings,

War stirs to the North, and soon the Armies of Atlantia shall march to
fight with our Allies.  Soon we shall begin to march north and assemble
our encampments near the field of Battle.

And as we we will be in foreign lands, the Queen must protected as she
moves about the land.  For this reason, Her Majesty has called for
Guards to stand ready to defend her should the need arise.  It is
therefore requested that the Rapier Fighters of Atlantia, being feared
and respected throughout the Knowne World, consider offering up some of
their time when they are not on the fields of tournament or battle to
stand as a Guard for Her Majesty.  I assure you that the service is
light and enjoyable, and with more people offering to help, the load
will grow lighter.

Those interested in volunteering, please stop by the Atlantian Royal
Encampment, where you will find a notebook available with Her Majesty's
public itinerary.  You can then sign up to assist.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact myself or
Mistress Fiona (adavissca at gmail.com).   Thank you very much for your
time and service, and I will see you at the war!

Respectfully,

Baron Christopher MacConing

Provost of Atlantia
Head, Academie d'Espee

P.S.  Please forward this message to your Baronial and Group E-Lists
Subscriptions: