[Moo] Raise your Glass

Debera tovah814 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 07:48:11 PDT 2009

09:04 am - Sad news: R.I.P. Arielle From the Merry Rose:

Atlantia,

It
is with very sad hearts that we write to you today. Atlantia has lost
one of its most loved members. Duchess Arielle the Golden passed away
this morning after a nine year battle with cancer. She was undergoing
treatment in Houston, Texas at MD Anderson hospital.

At this
time, arrangements are still being made and information will be
provided as We know more. We ask that you please give Duke Valharic
space during this difficult time. Please continue to send cards or
other correspondence to Mistress Alesia, Kingdom Seneschal.

Thank you,
[TRM] Logan and Esa

And:

It
is with a heavy and grieving heart that I come to tell you all that
Atlantia has lost it's own Golden Rose. Duchess Arielle the Golden left
us all early this morning. She left peacefully with those she loved at
her side.

She was, is and always shall be an inspiration to
everyone who has had the grace to know her. She is a shining example of
all that is lovely, gracious and good in us all. May we all hold her in
our memories and in our hearts for all time as she will hold us in
hers. We will miss her greatly, but she will be with us in our hearts
for all time.

More details will be forthcoming at a later date.
[Duchess] Seonaid