[Moo] Fall Coronation of Vladimir and Kalisa and Stierbach's Baronial B-Day

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Jul 19 08:20:24 PDT 2009

Take a moment to mark your calendars and register before you head off to Pennsic.

You now have two choices on pre-registering for Coronation/B-bday.  You can mail in your reservations or you can go on-line using the ACCEPS program.  Email address is listed below.

August 28-30, 2009

Barony of Stierbach - Berryville, VA

Website: www.stierbach.org/events/coronation_birthday2009.php

Martial Activities: Heavy, Rapier, Archery, Equestrian, Youth Combat, and Youth Rapier are scheduled.  Lord Allen of Wolfhou is Marshal in Charge, Wolfhou at hotmail.com.

Arts & Sciences Activities: Tempore Atlantia, pre 1000 time period. Website: http://MOAS.Atlantia.SCA.org/tempore.htm. If you have any questions, contact Lady Iohanna filia Iacobi (dmoas-tempore at atlantia.sca.org).

Stierbach's A&S Activities: Lady Ceit Macalla MacEwen, HMFredericks05@ aol.com will be coordinating Stierbach's A&S Activities.
--Stierbach's A&S competition - Any and all things Heraldry in any medium form.

Illuminated border competition: There will be an illuminated border competition, and also a scroll blanks competition. Mistress Sunniva Kyrre is sponsoring the competition. She will post to the scribe's discussion group for a list of much needed award scrolls. If you have any questions, please contact her directly: Sunniva_Kyrre at verizon.net.

Pre-registration Cost:

Adult, Member: $10 Day-Trip / $8 Feast

Adult, Non-member: $13 Day-Trip / $8 Feast

Youth (6-17): $4 Day-Trip / $8 Feast

Child (0-5): $0 Day-Trip / $8 Feast

Camping / $5 fee

Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach

Cost Notes: Camping: the fee is $5 per tent. At the gate, the fee will be $13 for adult members, $16 for adult non-members. **A Day board prepared by Master Chirhart Blackstar is included with your Day-trip fee. Pack your picnic feastware.**

Site: Clarke County Fairgrounds, 890 West Main Street, Berryville, VA 22611 (www.clarkecountyfair.org)

Site Restrictions: No open fires. Pets allowed. Must be on leashes at all time, and you must clean up after them.

Feast Information: Meistr Gruffudd ap Cadfael (Carl Harris) is planning a delightful feast. If you have any dietary concerns, please contact Meistr Gruffudd: gruffudd242 at gmail.com.

Children's Feast: A special children's feast will be available for those 12 and younger for free if you sign-up in advance.

Merchanting Information: Merchants are very welcomed and highly encouraged to bring their finest of wares. No extra merchanting fees attached. Contact Lady Brighid Inghean Ioain (Sherry Pugh), moondorah at yahoo.com to sign up.

Other Information: Showers will be available.

Autocrat: Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran (Laurie Clarkston), 503 Ronnie Court, Spotsylvania, VA 22551, Phone: (540) 582-2699, E-mail: garadh at verizon.net

Reservations: Lady Seretai Ghurban (Melissa Ervay), 139 W. North Street, Strasburg, VA 22657, Phone: (540) 465-8625, E-mail: ms_rave at yahoo.com

NEW:  You can now do your reservations on-line using the ACCEPS program.  Go to http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php, click on Atlantia to sign up.

Directions: From Washington DC area: Take I-66 West into Virginia. At exit 67, take right onto Route 267 (Dulles Toll Road). Keep on toll road through the Dulles Greenway toward Leesburg, VA. At Dulles Greenway exit 1A, bear left onto Route 7 West. Turn left at third traffic light past the Shenandoah River (Business 7 East). Turn left at Fairgrounds.

>From Route 81: Take 81 to Route 7 East (11.5 miles). Turn right onto Route 7 Business. Turn left into Fairgrounds.

Please cross post to other list groups.