[Moo] Baronial day re-cap

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Jul 22 06:58:48 PDT 2009

Greetings to all in the Fair Barony of Stierbach!

This past Saturday was our quarterly Baronial Day and what a turn out.
Many activities went on through the day and I was very pleased to see
mew faces there as well.  Thank you for coming out and working on
projects, taking classes, socializing, practicing, and having fun with
everyone.

To re-cap:

*	We now have 4 new MOL's in training, 3 with interest in pursuing
youth MOLing.  Vivant!!
*	There was a Herald's meet-n-greet with 5 heralds in attendance.
Much heraldic fun was had.  :-)
*	Two tables of sewing machines were going most of the day.
*	Food was once again superb.
*	William was lonely as the sole Heavy Fighter, but he got some
good pell work in.
*	There were 9 rapier fighters (4 white scarves) practicing, one
of the fighters was out for the first time!
*	Edward led a wonderful HMA session all afternoon.

If I have left anything, or anyone out I am sorry.  There was a lot
going on and that place is rather large!  Our next one will be in
October at the House of Alienor and Reinmar, in Front Royal.  Keep your
eyes open for more information _after_ coronation.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen