[Moo] Combat Archers at Pennsic

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jul 23 08:39:22 PDT 2009

Greetings!

If you will be fighting combat archery at Pennsic war and wish to muster
with me as a crossbow unit, please find me at camp on Sunday or right
before the battle Monday morning.  I have tokens for you as appreciation
for coming to the field and bringing your bow to help support your
Barony and your Kingdom.

The Queen of the Middle, Her Majesty Runa, has put out a call for all
combat archers to muster with her and be one of Runa's Rangers.  They
have been advertising this for the past several months and even have a
contest going in conjunction with it to encourage people to become
authorized.  It would make me swell with pride, being only a small and
inconsequential Barony, if we went out there and gently told them that
no matter how many archers they bring to the field, we are better.
Please spread the word that if there are lonely archers who wish to come
and be part of our crew they are welcomed with open arms.

Stierbach archers are feared on the range.  Stierbach archers are feared
on the fields.  Imagine what we could do to our enemy with a large
number.

Yours

Baroness Rhonwen