[Moo] Tuesday Night in Stierbach!! Role Right Up

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:35:10 PDT 2009

Are you a fighter and not going to the big P?  No reason to let the
fighting pass you by.  Stierbach fighter practice is still taking
place on Tuesdays, even during Pennsic!  We have a Marshall, HMA
happenings, and all the fighter talk you can shake a stick at.

So, not a fighter and missing your SCA "fix" since everyone is away?
Well, how about dropping by Tuesday night fighter practice?  That's
right you can talk, sing, tell stories, offer advice to fighters, heck
even form a panel of judges to pass judgment (that is what judges do,
right?) on the best death, finest blow delivered/taken, or any number
of other things.  You are only limited by your imagination.  One could
work on a A&S projects to the gentle sounds of fighters striving (I
love the smell of armor in the evenings!) to improve themselves.

I was told that no one would come to these "Official Stierbach
Sponsored Activities" these two weeks.  Prove the naysayers wrong.
Show up, have fun, get your fix.

William de Mont d'Or

PS I wont be there as I am traveling.  But don't mind me, have fun and
gloat about it when you next see me.