[Moo] Brute Squad wanted

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 04:24:43 PDT 2009

Right across the road from you will be a handfull of folks that also will
need some assistance setting up Big White. I am sure we can get our tents
and  your tents up quickly by working together as a team in both camps! (is
Jen  bringing cookies? We should have some snickerdoodles and other  cookies
too.)
--Blitha
in the Stierbach Baronial encampment.

In a message dated 7/14/2009 6:18:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,