[Moo] Fwd: [Archers] Archery Marshals

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 11:28:02 PDT 2009

> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 08:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kynnyth Pyke <scacynwrig at yahoo.com>
> To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
> Subject: [Archers] Archery Marshals
>
> Archers of Atlantia,

We have identified a potential issue in the way warrants have been processed on the target archery side.  In short, if you are not on this list:

http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Roster/TargetArcheryByLast.html

You are not a marshal.  You are not permitted to act in that capacity.  If you do so, you open yourself and the sponsoring group to administrative sanctions.  It does not matter if you appear in other lists, other databases or have simply been told you are a marshal by someone, fi you are not on the roster above, you are not a marshal in this Kingdom.  Go check this now.

It is that simple.  If you think you are a marshal, and you are not on that list, submit a roster update to this webpage:

http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php

In the notes section, please note that you think you should be a target archery marshal.

Follow that up with an email to myself and the Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery:

earlmarshal at atlantia.sca.org
dem-target-archery at atlantia.sca.org

Please accept my apologies for this confusion.  I promise you that I and my Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery will work to resolve any issues brought up quickly.

Thank you,

Lord Kynnyth Pyke
Earl Marshal, Atlantia