[Moo] Storvik Novice...CA auths and Field Space

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 8 10:38:46 PDT 2009

Greeting fair gentles!

Storvik Novice Tourney / Dun Carriag challenge of the Heart is just
around the corner.  I know there are many people who will be in
attendance as novices, several authorizing, and many more who will be
going for the fun filled day of activities.  To ensure that the members
of our fine Barony can have the best possible day there Flaithri and I
will need your help.

We do have a spaced saved on the list field, however if anyone would
like to volunteer to bring any of the following please let us know.

*	Pavilion(s), ours is too small and with attached walls is not
conducive to what we need for shelter for about 15-20 people on the
field.
*	2 tables for hospitality
*	2 water coolers
*	If you would like to bring snacks to share with the populace
everyone would be greatly appreciative

Also, I will be authorizing in combat archery at this event.  Who else
will be joining me?  Last time I asked there were 4 people who were
going to be there with me authorizing.  I hope you are still intending
to make it.  If you cannot, please let me know as other arrangements for
authorization places can be made.

This should be a wonderful event, and I hope to see many people there.
Please remember, if you need Baronial favors/markers/pennons please just
ask.  We will have these with us and will be more than happy to give
them out to anyone who wants them.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen