[Moo] Party for our Graduates! this sunday

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 05:09:42 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

This year I know of 2 graduates in the Sudentorre/southern Steirbach area.
I think I have the information right: Humphry (Kyle) has graduated from
Spotsylvania HS and will be going on to Germania looking at doing the
underwork  toward a theatre or performance arts studies. Michael Wymarc is
graduating from  I forget which high school in Woodbridge, and is going to VA Tech to
study about  computers. It there are others I do not know of, please let me
know and we can  celebrate their achievements also!

To honor them, we are celebrating with cake and ice cream and such this
Sunday, the 14th of June.
Next Sunday is Fathers Day.
The Sunday after, will be a farewell to Graidhne, Maire, and Jay. They plan
 to be driving to Alabama on July 5th.

In other things going on, this coming Tuesday will be painting on a
tapestry in the downstairs basement room at the CCC on Dandridge Ave,
Fredericksburg. (You can also help paint on Sundays in the Wolfhou  basement.) The next
Tuesday (4th Tues of month) in our regular meeting room  at the CCC, we
will be making Russian style hats to be used for Coronation  prizes. We will
need help cutting out, sewing, take some home to sew. Let me  know if you can
sew some up and help... roughly, I think we may need about  20-25.

Also, the comedia troupe, I'Torinii, hopes to perform at  coronation. They
will have a planning and practice this Sunday at 2pm (earlier  than most
come) at House Wolfhou. If any are interested in this medieval improv  comedy
type of performances, and want to learn more and maybe even want to  consider
acting in it, come to house Wolfhou this Sunday by 2!

See folks later!
--Blitha of Wolfhou
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=