[Moo] GRT Congrats

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 15 04:30:32 PDT 2009

Greetings!

It is my pleasure to announce that our very own Lord Ragnarr Ribcracker
was on Countess Kari Ksyst's winning rose team at The Golden Rose
Tourney this weekend.  Vivant!

In addition to Ragnarr championing one of our fine Ladies of the Rose,
Lord Turgeis Harrkonsson also served as an unbelted champion for Duchess
Melisande, and Baron Colum Maxwell served as archer for Countess Allanda
de Warwick.

Flaithri and I were very proud of the way you all performed at the first
Golden Rose Tourney.  We have always enjoyed Rose Tourneys as they are
an opportunity to show the assembled the pageantry and virtues that our
Society hold so dear.  We hope that next year's will only grow and
encourage each of you to attend and enjoy the day with us.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen