[Moo] OT: Hospice Thrift Store Donations

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:25:06 PDT 2009

I'm looking for donations of mundane household items - if you are not interested, please delete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all used to donating medieval items for silent auctions but now I have a place you can donate your modern items.

In conjunction with my workplace, I am organizing donations of household items for the Magnolia Thrift Store in Fredericksburg, VA. The Magnolia Thrift Store helps finance the work of Hospice Support Care, Inc., a United Way organization.

We are collecting furniture, dishes, decor items, books, shoes, purses, backpacks, lamps, toys, dishes, pots, cutlery, small appliances, and seasonal holiday items.

We cannot accept clothing, large household appliances, or electronics.

If you would like to donate something, please get it to me at Storvik Novice, the Millers' on Sunday, or contact me for alternate arrangements.

You can even meet me (Lisa Mitchell) or one of my coworkers (Judy Beck) at our office (Intuit, 114 Juliad CT, Fredericksburg, VA 22406), Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, through June 25th.

Donation receipts are available if I know in advance so I can bring the form.

Questions? Want to donate something? Let me know at 571-438-1803.

Thank you for your time,

Ceridwen