[Moo] Novice Baronial Pavillion Details

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Jun 17 14:14:54 PDT 2009

Greetings,

For those of you not venturing south to try and become the next Kingdom
Archer Flaithri and I would love to offer space with us.  Below are some
further details to help you plan your day.

Pavillion:  We have a lead on a pavilion (or 2) so William can keep his
tent at home where he wants it.  Thank you for the offer though.

Tables:  Ceit and William will be bringing a table; we will also bring a
small table.

Drink Containers:  Ceit and William have also volunteered to provide
drinking vessels.  I have powdered Gatorade for one of them; the other
should be fine as plain water.  If you would like to share refreshments
other than these please feel free to bring another dispenser.

Hospitality table:  If everyone who intends to share space with us could
bring at least one item for the table that would be great.  Don't forget
a plate to put it on, I will make sure to have table clothes.

Chairs / Rugs:  Don't forget to bring something to sit on!

See everyone bright and early Saturday.  For those of you not on the
Merry Rose I posted the schedule below.  Guess I know when I will be
getting there.  Unfortunately we will not be traveling back up on
Sunday, but would love to hear how it goes if anyone else will be
attending the muster.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen

Friday

4:00               Site opens to the public (earlybirds = volunteers)

8:00               Torchlight Tourney

Saturday

8:00               Authorizations

10:00               Novice Tourney starts (pas field)

10:00               Youth Combat class starts (rapier field), followed
by practice, authorizations and tourney

12:30               Rapier 101 Class

              The Pas d'arms will  start on the pas field approximately
15 minutes after the Novice Tourney

1:00               Brewing and A&S will be closing and judging will
begin

              Tasting roundtable will begin near the competition table
when judging is completed

2:00               Rapier starts on rapier field

              Finals for both rapier and YC to be fought on pas field,
either between bouts or between tourneys  (YC)

5:30                Court

7:00               Feast

              Dancing in the Barn after the feast

              Bardic starting at dark

Sunday

10:00               Northern Regional War Practice