[Moo] Attention Heralds, or anyone interested in heraldry

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 23 05:47:05 PDT 2009

Hello fellow heralds!

For those of you not the on the heralds list (tisk, tisk) Triton has
asked that we get together as a group before fall crown:

"O.k. people!  I have a new goal I'd like to see each Barony/region
undertake.  I'd like to see a heraldic meet-and-greet held in each
barony/region by Fall Crown.  This could be at a fighter practice,
somebody's house, whatever.  I'd just like to see all the heralds in a
specific area get together for a little camaraderie and heraldic
exchange."

The first possible date for this would be at our Baronial Day July 18th
in Manassas.  I don't think we should even consider trying to get
together at Coronation/Birthday as it will be a crazy day, but that
could be a possibility as well as it could be a very large gathering.

Does anyone have any date suggestions?  Places to meet?  Volunteer to
coordinate?  Let's start the ball rolling on this and get an answer back
to Triton for our Gold Star!  You know how she likes to hand those out!!

Baroness Rhonwen