[Moo] Baronial Birthday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri Jun 5 09:01:18 PDT 2009

Please give that first Vivat to Lady Alienor.

She made my decision to step up so much easier as she has done the hardest work of all;  she found not only a great site, but a site that can hold two celebrations at once..!!

Lady Alienor has graciously agreed to be the Field Steward and is handling/running the equestrian activities.

This is going to be a memorable event.  Hopefully, both events coming together as one large celebration will offer sometime for everyone!  Make sure you mark your calendars now for August 28-30.  You are gonna want to be there.

Cairistiona
Baronial B-day/Coronation Autocrat