[Moo] [Watchtower] OT: Hospice Thrift Store Donations

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 08:37:27 PDT 2009

You would have to contact them directly.  I know that they do several different types of fund raisers, like the Magnolia Ball.

Their main number is 540-710-0480.  BTW, there are two hospice support groups in the F'burg area.  This one continues to work with patients after their insurance runs out. The other one does not.

Cairistiona