[Moo] a commission

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 09:11:10 PDT 2009

I was wondering if there is anyone out there in this fine barony who
would be willing to take on a commission of making a portable but
sturdy chair with a Tudor Rose, the symbol of the Ladies of the Rose,
incorporated into the design?

There was a chair that I saw at KASF that just inspired me with
longing and I thought that a "Rose" chair would also be something
that would be needed at Crown Tournaments for the Lady of the Rose
that usually hands out the roses that are traditionally gifted to the
Consorts after the couples' Presentation to their Majesties.

If there is anyone interested in this, please send me a note to my
email address: gerkeeper at mac.com so that we can discuss the details
and payment.

Heartfelt thanks!

Rowan B.

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things.
This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the
next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not
thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought
to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

-from the movie, 13th Warrior