[Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:49:36 PDT 2009

Greetings,

We have been asked once again to come to the Wakefield School and do a
demo for the kids the afternoon of Thursday May 28th.  Once again we
have been asked to do hand-on-activities for the kids, and of course
fighting if possible.  After the demo we have been invited to eat feast
with them, which has been VERY good in the past.

If you will be able to come please let me know, in particular if you
would like to take the lead in organizing the day.   I will be more than
happy to help plan and organize the activities, but due to Kieran being
in school that day I cannot make a firm commitment at this time to take
the lead on site.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen