[Moo] FW: [Watchtower] German Translation

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Thu Mar 19 15:36:41 PDT 2009

Servus,

If you want a piece of it, I will be glad to help (former translator, BA in German, about 10 years in Germany), but time doesn't permit me to work on the whole thing until April when I get back from my trip.  If you can't wait, I recommend www.freetranslation.com -- better than Babelfish for German in any case.

Barcsi Janos