[Moo] In the Flullness of Time

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 04:44:53 PDT 2009

Three and a half years ago I was able to return to the lands of Atlantia. It let me be close to good friends I had from years ago. I have been fortunate to make many new friends which I have come to value. But now, I must leave again. I have accepted a position as the Aviation Center Historian at Fort Rucker AL. I will be leaving at Easter. My lady wife and children will follow in June when they are out of school. I fear I will be far away from many friends that I cherish. I need to thank Alantia, Steirbach, and Studentor for the welcome it has extended us.

Charles O'Connor