[Moo] Fighters Muster!

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:15:08 PDT 2009

Fighters muster!

Your Baronial Warlord, who is currently in the west "enlisting" new troops, has tasked me to muster all Stierbach fighters at our Baronial Day this Sunday.  We will practice melee fighting and small group tactics.  We also have permission to perform authorizations.  If you are ready to authorize or would like to at least run a practice authorization, come on out.  There is plenty of space for fighting heavy and rapier.  There will also be combat archery available for those who want to be on the fighting field but may not want to be in the middle of a shield wall.

Our War Practice yesterday at Sir Richard's house went very well.  We authorized 4 new heavy fighters.  If you have thought about heavy or rapier fighting, come out and see what it is all about.  We should have some loaner gear available.

For the fighters who plan to fight with the Barony of Stierbach at Pennsic this year, please send me a quick email to let me know so I can add you to my list.

In Service,

Stefan (not the Warlord) von Kiel