[Moo] Practice Tonight Cancled

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:31:02 PST 2009

<hijack>Or, come out to Sudentorre for our monthly bardic circle on the Mary
Washington campus, in the Campus Christian Center on Dandridge rd.  I'll be
teaching the song "Fruit of the Yew" and there will be opportunities to
perform whatever songs or stories you wish to share.  I'll be there by about
730 and we will be playing until 9.  Directions are on the Sudentorre
website.</hijack>

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

"A bear in his natural habitat....a Studebaker."
-Fozzie

"Strength tempered by honor is wisdom"
-Personal Motto