[Moo] Manners Makyth the Man

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Mon Mar 9 09:38:40 PDT 2009

It would definitely be a good class to have.  Interestinly, I found one difference between this and a similar article I read a few years ago.  In the other article, it stated that diners were paired and that the older would cut meat and serve the younger, men would serve women, the healthy would serve the infirm, etc.  I suspect that would work well with a 4 person "mess" mentioned here and that may be the reason for the manner of holding the knife, etc., when cutting described here.

Thanks for sending!

Barcsi Janos