[Moo] Court Report for Defending the Gate

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Tue Mar 31 14:01:43 PDT 2009

I would only add that there were two separate missives from The Warlord,
who could not be present at Court because he was out raising troops and
gathering supplies for the anticipated War this summer.

Cian

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be