[Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon May 18 07:10:38 PDT 2009

Greetings!

On Thursday May 28th we will once again be participating in the
Wakefield School Demo for their 3rd, 6th, and 8th graders.  If you will
be in attendance please let me know, I need to let Andrew know what we
will be doing and how many people are coming.  As of last night I know
we will have:  Flaithri and I, Sir Cian, Lady Blitha, and Lord Bubba
(?).

The Fighting, both heavy and rapier, is taken care of.  Blitha will be
bringing the game boards and I am going to bring a loom set up for
weaving.  A&S hands on activates for kids is what is preferred, but
display items are wonderful too.

The Schedule of Activities is:

2pm      Opening address and Scavenger Hunt for kids

~2:45    Begin our demo for the kids.  Part talking to group, part
invite them down and see displays and talk to us one-on-one

~3:45    Transition to Gym for feast and Entertainment.  The play this
year is on Joan of Arc

6pm      End of program

We can arrive as early as 1:30 to do set-up, and you are not required to
stay for feast.  If you would like to stay and eat I need to know by
this Friday so they have an accurate head count for food.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen