[Moo] Fw: [horseandhound] Central Regional Cavalry Practices

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 12:34:31 PDT 2009

   Please forward to anyone interested in attending. Brandy is an archery marshal, we will need a thrown weapons marshal to be able to throw spears..... I have posted this event on the Va equestrian site as well, I didn't see it on the baronial calendar (it has been so generous of the barony to sponsor this event!).
  YIS,
  Alienor
Love Conquers All

 P.S. Achmed, will call tonight.