[Moo] Equestrian Activities

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 13:22:57 PDT 2009

Greetings,
   For the equestrian activities on May 31st I am asking for some coordination. If you are planing on attending see if you can carpool. Cars & trucks without trailers please park in front of the house either in the driveway or on the side of the street, leaving the turnaround and area in front of the garage for horse vehicles and horses.
   To step into the paddock where the games are to be played, need to sign a waiver (will have them near the games area). Lastly, need a head count for how many we are bbq'ing chicken for, please bring a dish to pass & your own camp chairs. We can also have archery going for anyone interested. If anyone is interested in finding out what all we need to do for equestrian activities (& Baronial B-day) this is an awesome opportunity to learn, need as many as we can get to be ground crew. This entails handing out weapons safely, picking up weapons, & resetting games. Please forward to watchlist.
 We will have a few guests who are wanting to learn about SCA & equestrian games, there will be lots of questions. Looking forward to a good time! Please call or email with any questions.
  YIS,
 Alienor

 Love Conquers All