[Moo] Tuesday Night Fighter Practice After Action Report

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:41:12 PDT 2009

We had six heavy fighters in armor last night.  A bit of pole work,
followed by two on one, and then a mini-bear pit.  After that warm up,
we had individual sparing and instruction. Fighting was all outdoors
and the lighting held until near the end.

I have checked with the site owners about switching practice to
Wednesday nights.  They are checking into it.  Wednesdays are pretty
busy for them, but we are now spending our time outside. It could go
either way.  As soon as I hear something I'll pass it on.

William de Mont d'Or