[Moo] for thos attending sapphire...

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu May 21 09:12:31 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I know many people are day tripping to the event and I wanted to make
sure you all knew about a few things.  A pavilion will be provided for
shade on the field thanks to Master Richard and Mistress Ceridwen.
Thank you for donating the use of your pavilion for the populace, we
greatly appreciate it.

Please come and share the space with us.  We will have a table out for
drinks and hospitality.  I have a few snacks and jugs of water, however
please feel free to bring something to donate to the hospitality table
both days.  In particular if anyone could bring a drinking cooler, more
than one would be great, so we can have water or Gatorade all weekend.
Please make sure to bring mugs, but I will provide some bowls and
utensils for the table.

Court on Saturday will be a great court.  We are in need of a herald for
the procession and may have one retainer stand with us during the court.
Retainers may trade out during the ceremony; more than one volunteer is
not a bad thing.  Their Majesties are allowing a procession, if anyone
wants to carry the banner or any champion's present wish to walk in with
us please feel free.  You will need to be seated in the audience after
you bow and we get to our seats.

Thanks, and see you this weekend!

Baroness Rhonwen