[Moo] A thank you..

jason bowser thebowser at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:37:54 PDT 2009

Greetings,

My name is Nicholas and I'm from Ponte Alto. On Saturday at Sapphire, My
wife, and I were having a very hard time getting our daughter to nap in our
nylon tent, due to the heat. We ended up having to pack it in and come home
early. My wife, Rose told me while driving home, that someone from the
Stierbach camp offered to let her put Molly down to nap in her canvas tent.
We're relatively new, and have no idea who that person was.

So that person:

We wanted to say that the offer of your tent to a total stranger, was a
wonderful gesture, and something that we'll not soon forget.

So, Thank you for your generosity, and kindness. While we had a pretty
stressful Saturday afternoon that made things a little better for my wife.

Regards,

Nicholas, Rose, and Molly Oldcorne
Ponte Alto