[Moo] [Watchtower] moving

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Wed May 27 16:05:23 PDT 2009

So, we finally know when the packers are coming!

I was going to the demo, taking the box of game boards, and teaching the kids to play the morris games. If someone in the Canton is going to the Plains demo, and is interested in doing 9man morris, 12 man morris, 3 man morris, and possibly other board games I have, then I could go help Graihne instead of going to the Plains demo...

Call me if you can... 540-809-6404... a computer reply means I may not catch it in time.
--Blitha